View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Reviste din Israel 
Administrator

Post Reviste din Israel
Rosh 1 Magazine

Image Image

ImageImage

Sursa: http://israblog.co.il/396552

Pentru scanarile numelor mai vechi click AICI

Respectati REGULAMENTUL!!!

Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:01 am
Profile WWW
Reporter

Post Re: Reviste din Israel
taki wrote:
Sorry about the bad English, I translated it alone without Google.

Image Image
SURPRISE!

Do you really thought that we does a newspaper edition without a interview with Tokio Hotel? For the new DVD from the coolest band in the world, Omri Vaisman (the writer) went to check with them what happened with them in the last year. Ofcourse they will talk just with us!

Hey guys, what's up? We met you before a year, when you were in Israel, And we thoght that it would be nice to update about what you do in the last days. From what we already know, there are many things to do. New DVD, new tour in the USA and ofcourse the work about your third album. There is more that we don't know?

Tom: This is really load and great pariod for us. We went for our third tour in Europe, and really perform in the USA, we win in some European MTV awards, NorthAmerican and Latin (Just for the record: we talk about "best new artist" in USA, "Headliner" in Europe and four awards in the Latin MTV awards "New international artist" "Best song" "best ringtone" and "Best FanClub - Venezuela"). All this happend just because our fans that gave us inspiration and power in the last 12 months. The work about the new album is just begun. This is very long and exiting time.

And in the personal life? How was your year?
Tom: We loyal for our music in the 100%. Tokio Hotel is our main goal right now, our big dream, and we all investor firs in the band (in other words, Tom not so much exciting to share with us his personal life).

Bill: I think the biggest change that we pass in the last year is still happening. The fans let us to look forward. All what we wanted to do when we establish the band is to make music, to publish singles and perform live shows. Suddenly all goes in crazy and fast way. We begun in Germany, then we reach to Europe and today we travel all around the world. It's like a ride on roller coaster, and we still surprise over and over and the places that we go to them all over again.

How do you summarizing your visit in the USA, the shows and the award from MTV?
Tom: It's not case of expectation or plans. We don't expectating to nothing. The fact that we won award from MTV America it's crazy and unbelievable.

Rosh 1 on the map!
The main reason that we do this interview is for your new DVD. There is special package for the fans. What can you tell us about it?
Tom: "This is great DVD and im sure that our fans will love it. There are the best of "Tokio Hotel TV" (Series of documentary videos that the band publish in the last year on YouTube), With our personal opinions for each episode, And there are four episodes that don't published! Plus, there is exclusive interview with us, and kind of hike that summarizing our last 12 months in our "Tokio Hotel life", with a peeking to the future and the new album".

If the description from Tom excite you, so there is no doubt that you will be disappointed from the new DVD, that published in tree differend versions:
The first version included one disc with the best of "Tokio Hotel TV", but the most you can find on the Internet, though.

Beacause of this we recommend to you choose in the special version of the product, That her longer is 115 minutes and included bonus disc with the famous peeking to the future, new videos and more additions. Also the folding carton package is very immersive. In this you can find a book with 24 pages with awesome photographs and funny quotes from the band members from the DVD. By the way they pamper us with a large poster of the band.

The third version and the super-limited of the DVD this is in fact the special version and original T-shirt of the band.

Happy? fine. Wait until you hear this:
The episode that opening the DVD review the show in Israel, and the first thing that we can see in it this is fans of the band waiting for their idols in the airport and they hold newspapers of "Rosh 1" with Tokio Hotel on the front! This is unnecessary to notice that we were really excited.

Back to Israel?

Our readers very excited that your show in Israel win in special place in the DVD - This is what opening the DVD! Why did you gave to the show in Tel-Aviv such a huge respect?
Bill: We always dreamed to perform in Israel, beacause we have there such an huge fanbase. This is unforgettable experience for us, and beacause of this we thought that this show need to open the DVD.

Do you remember something from your visit in Israel? What was the best part?
Bill: Ofcourse we do! We cam to Israel because the Israeli fans make a petition to bring us. When we knew about the petition, we knew that we must to come to Israel. They host us in such lovely way. We utilize this opportunity to visit in the "Olives Mountaine" in Jerusalem and in the Western Wall of Herod's temple in Jerusalem, and it was very intensive experience. And was a wicked show with a lot of fans, we don't forgot anything from the visit!

There is a chance that you'll come again to Israel? Maybe in the next tour? We must to warning you - we don't receive negative answer.
Bill: Ofcourse we very want to come back to israel, but now it's hard for us to know what we will do in the next year.

Miley is not here
Bill, we must to ask you; Do you really recuperate from the surgery? There are things that you do in other way today because the surgery?
Bill: Very luckily, the things back to their places. I dont have health problems and I look forward like nothing was happend.

Before few weeks we published on "Rosh 1" an huge article about the Emo music - Or, "The Death of the Emo style". What your opinion about it? Do you think that you are Emo?
Tom: We don't like to define our music, or anything else. You can't put stamp on music. All the things sooner or later are connecting with the feelings and imagination. All what we want to do it's to be ourselfs and pronouncing us through our music and people will connect us and connected to our music. The only thing we care about it's to be in connection with the audience.

There is really a rumor that TH will record a song with Miley Cyrus?
Bill: No. It's just a rumor.

So if Miley not in the picture, Maybe there is another artist that you record or want to record a song with him?
Tom: (laughs) "Ooooh... This is a secret, but I can tell you that we started to think, at the firts time, about Duets and cooperations. Because we still in the start of the way on the work about the new album, there is nothing planned, and maybe there are no duets. regretfully, you need to wait to the new album, which will publish in Spring 2009 to get all the answers".

What do you think? Let's cooperate Tokio Hotel with Leona Lewis or Rihanna?

Fake Game?
The bloger Perez Hilton accuse Tokio Hotel in Playback shows. The band deny. So what's the truth?]

Wow, what a fight! In this days there are many storms on fan websites about Tokio Hotel in the whole world, after the claims, that the band was do or did playback shows during their American tour.
Most of the claims ware turned to Bill, that not sind at all in shows and turn on the mic` just to talk to the audience between the songs. Other rumors claims that Tom, Georg and Gustav not really play the intrusments, and just act like, and in the background there is the tune. Shocking? We too!

All starts from the gossip king Perez Hilton that Published in his blug that "secret sources" tell him that the show of our band is fake.
Hilton, a chatterbox and not so nice, that humiliate celebrities in so shameless way just for raiting, "kicks the ass" of the band.

During few hours the forums of the fans was full in hysteric discussions about the truth.
Of cours that there is an option that this information isn't true, but in the other hand we need to know that also the biggest artists in the whole world like Britney Spirs for example, do sometimes a playback when their voice needs rest, to give the audience the best show ever. This is positive or negtive? this is your decision.

Because our interview with Bill and Tom was made before all this case, we can't take from them answers to the claims.
But now publish on the internet an official answer from David Jost , the manager of the band, that deny the claims, there is:

"Everyone who was in a live show of TH, know that the band work hard on the stage, and ofcours Bill sings live! But maybe there is a way that we can make something good from this rumors. Everyone who doesn't was in live show of the band and have a doubt if they really play live on stage, can buy a ticket to the next show.
The truth is that we think to occupy this internet whippersnapper as our public relations person.

We believe to David, and can promise you that the show in Israel, that we were there ofcourse, was without playback.

We happy to hear your opinions!

TOKIOTUBE*your best source for TH videos

Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:51 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reporter

Sep 2008- Rosh 1(Israel)-Brothers Fight-credit and translation -Taki/thus
What's up Brother?!
The reversed [?]: Bill and Tom Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel. Do you believe that this two guys are brothers, and even TWINS? Well, It's all because the creative sense of the band managers, in front of them is David Jost, that decide to give for each member of the band he's own style. Bill is the Emo-Rocker, and Tom is the hip-hop Guy. The leads of the German pop-rock band (without disrespect in Gustav and Georg of course) play and sing together since they were little kids in Megdburg, and then nobody can separate them. And why separate them? you can imagine one of the brothers goes out from the band and make solo careere? Don't even think about it, they don't need stupid ideas like that.

P.s: we don't forget - Happy Birthday to the brothers that celebrate in 1st of September their 19th Birthday. It's a quiet weird to come back to school in your birthday, no? (In israel School starts in 1st of september and ends in 20 of June)

More brothers: No.

comparison between Bill & Tom to the JB

Which band more rule, Tokio Hotel of the Jonas Brothers? In the last Sunday the amricans decide.
Seemingly the JB and the K. brothers from TH representative two sides very differents: This is the good boys that you can take to daddy and the freaks with the black nails. But since Tokio Hotel put full gas to conquer the huge American market, the competition become stronger. We still don't decide in this fight, but in last Sunday decide the viewers of MTV AMERICA, in the music cerenomy that happend every year. When this newspaper was published we still didn't knew the results, but it's hard not to notice to the big fight between JB and TH. Both of the bands compete on the award "The Best Pop Video" - the Jonas with the hit "Burnin' up" and TH with "Ready, Set, Go". The other categories that the bands was nominated teach us about the difference between them in the fight about the American audience. Tokio Hotel still don't get in USA the same size of admiration like the admiration they get in Europe and Israel, because of this they nominated now in the category "Best New Artist" with Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry. The JB on the other hand are come like kings. After wicked summer, with stormy tour and movie that reach to peak in raiting, They nominated in the most important category - "Best Video of the Year", something like "Song of the Year". In this category there are also Chris Brown, Pussycat Dolls, The Ting Tings and Britney Spears.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reporter

Rosh 1 - July - Israel - Play Soccer?

taki/THUS wrote:
Again, In the third time, I translated it alone. I know it's an old article, but it makes me laugh all over again :lol:

The next album of Tokio Hotel will publish in 2009, According to David Jost, the manager and the omnipotent of the boys. "We work hard about new things, mainly Bill that came with full energy after his surgery", Said.

And what happend with Bill in last days? Well, in weird step, expose the hot singer details about his economic situation: "I'm not rich and even very far from it" said the singing Kaulitz in interview. "Our jub is to make money for the record company. If we wnated to be rich, maybe we were tried to be soccer players".
Interesting what David Jost think about it.

on the picture:
"Soon on the Soccer field? Bill"

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reporter

Rosh 1 - (Israel) The sexiest celebrities under 25-12.03.2009

taki/thus wrote:
So, here I am again, in the fourth time :D
This is new article that published TODAY (12.3.09). Enjoy. ;)

[Oh yeah!, and please - who takes this article to his website about TH - please put a credit to this site, My blog on TH: http://israblog.co.il/396552

#6+7
Bill & Tom Kaulitz (19)

Guess what? You win! We compressed the twins from the German Kaulitz's family to one place, and it's gave to you multiple portion of Kaulitz to your vein. Worth, doesn't it? What can we write about Bill & Tom that we don't already wrote, here in Rosh 1? The vocalist and the guitarist of Tokio Hotel is what calling in cinematic slang - "Double Pitcher (?)" - Two in One cost. In one hand we have Bill, ambassador of the Emo-Goth and the emotional, and in the other hand we have Tom that give us the merchandise of the naughty Hip-Hop-Dreads guy.

The last year was very succesful for Tokio Hotel at all and the brothers in particular. They conquer America, win in many MTV awards, release new DVD and of course gave us exclusive interview. Beacause we save a contact with them, be sure that we update them about their location in our prestigious list, and now they have more reason to love Israel. And yeah, we await in impatience to their new album too. When they will publish it?!

p.s.: message for Gustav & Georg: Don't be upset, We love you too!

Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reporter

Rosh 1, 16th of July 2008

taki/THUS wrote:
So, Here I am, Translating again :D
Well, This is old articles but they nice, So I translated them for fun and to pass this exhausting pariod. I know that I have some grammar mistakes, But I hope that you'll understand those articles. You can also fix me if it's necessary, I'd like to improve my English :D
Just enjoy ;)
But please!: It would be nice to see those articles on your websites, But, Put a credit to Tokio Hotel Israel. Thanks. :D
scans by me
-
Rosh 1, 16th of July 2008

ImageImage

Cover:
Black Day
The best bands are changing style, The #1 fans are grab punches and the radio don't want to support. This is the time to say goodbye to the Emo?

This is the only page about TH, because there are more bands on this article:

at the black border:

And what's next? There are people that says that Tokio Hotel is emo. We even saw American entertaining criticisms that claims that those four germans is "The emo version of the Jonas Brothers".

So yeah, The dark make-up and the emotional songs of Bill Kaulitz are double emo, But we're talking about songs that wrote before a year or even more, And "Monsoon", Maybe the Emo hymn of Tokio Hotel, Was published in 2005. Let's don't talk about their fans, That can't get this Emo tag no matter what.

At the green border:

Emo or what?
Many people see Tokio Hotel as an Emo band, But the fans are disagree.

The black clothes, The puffy hair and the eye-liner, Beside to the Alternative music, are the causes that people see Tokio Hotel as simple Emo teenie band.
If you'll type the name of the band with the word "emo" in the end you'll get more than 3 million results! But the fans still disagree.

"Tokio Hotel are playing Rock - They're not Emo" tell us Etty Monnis and Keren Jacob, 16 years old, Obsessive fans of the band.
"They're lyrics are encouraging, And beside the happy songs of the band they have some ballads", Says Etty, And Keren add: "The songs of Tokio Hotel are mix of many genres that the members of the band love. Tom likes Rap, Gustav likes Metal. Georg likes more simply Rock and Bill likes Green Day".

Tokio Hotel are'nt Emo, Claim the fans, Not just in the music, But even in their style.
"They don't look like Emo's" Says Keren. "Emo is someone that have hair on his eyes, The style of the band is different".
Etty: "The style of the emo is skinny jeans, And a bit tight T-Shirts. The G's are dressed in simply way, Tom looks like an Hip-Hop singer, with XXL clothes, And he wore caps. Bill has his unique style".

And still, It's hard to deny that many people see Tokio Hotel as emo, In the music and the style. Etty: "I think I'm simply girl, But with unique style. Enyone has his style, But I don't dress like emo. Black It's just my favorite color. I think that it's beautiful color that you can use in every style, Not just emo. Even if I have black hair and I wear black clothes I don't look like emo. And I love Tokio Hotel's music, And for me they are not Emo".

So who's emo?
Etty & Keren: "MCR. Their songs are more heavy and deep, especially the lyrics. Emo it's kind of Rock that have more depress and emotional songs. Tokio Hotel it's the opposite, They're giving you hope".

Mon May 11, 2009 8:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Administrator

Rosh1 / 29.10.14

Image Image
Image Image

Scanned by Hagar/THus

Thank you Tokio Hotel: 30.03.2010 - Vienna, Austria

Respectati Regulamentul!

Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:40 pm