View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Reviste din America de Sud 
Reporter

Post Reviste din America de Sud
credit tessth/thus

LoveRock #14-BRAZILIA

Image Image Image

translation by aniinhas/thus
Most wanted albums of 2009
10 albums that promisse to rock this year

You listened so much for the album of your facvorite band that your CD player is saying "It's enoouugh!"? Well, 2009 brings good news to the fans of most several groups: really soon the diverse brand-new albuns will be in the stores. Do you want to know more?

It's arriving!
3. Others that are working their asses off are the German Tokio Hotel. Their producer, David Jost, said to Bravo that "Bill is writing so intensely as he never did for this album". There are people saying that the album will be released in the end of March. Could it be?

Quiz: what band would you be?

1. The sound of your band would be...
a)... pure rock'n'roll, more pushed to the metal
b)... with some footprints of pop rock
c)... without any fear of inovations

2. For you, the clothes of the members are:
a) essential! When you look, you can recognize the musician really quickly
b) important, but matching the message of the sound that you want to transmit
c) nothing to excentric, they have to be all black.

3) On stage, how should be your performances?
a) the member have to give everything for the music from their body and soul
b) It counts with jumps, spins, falling on the ground, breaking the guitar, do a mosh on the crowd...

4) In your opinion, tattoos, piercings and make-uped eyes...
a) are everything! every rockstar should have
b) they can be dismissed. But the make-up on the eyes is essential!
c) isn't connected to anything. A rocker don't necessary need all that stuff

5) Which stage elements you like on the shows?
a) lasers, smockness, silver rain
b) a little dark projections and fire blazes
c) Big screens with beautoful images and impacted

6) What do you think about associate social and ambiental causes to the music?
a) "Great. I would participate on a event or sell some instrument to contribute with some foundation"
b) extremely important! It's a eficient way to warning the people about what happens in the world
c) Ah, cool... But I don't know if I would engage myself so much.

7) Which sounds have more in commom with what you like?
a) Metallica, Guns N' Roses, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden
b) U2, Radiohead, R.E.M, Blur
c) Fall Out Boy, Oasis, Green Day, Foo Fighters, Aerosmith

Results:
More from a)
You have a lot in commom with Tokio Hotel! Your unique look, with a unmistakable style and with a sound with some pop would be liked for a legion of fans, deseperatly to see you close.

More from b)
For true rockers like you, Avenged Sevenfold is the right chose. If you would be part of a band, you would give everything from you to the music. Your performance from your inside woudl rock the people, no doubt!

More fom c)
For the ones who want to creat a sound with no fear to try, Coldplay is perfect. The guys make a show that dishevel everyone and they care a lot about the problems of our planet.

TOKIOTUBE*your best source for TH videos

Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reporter

Post Re: Reviste din America de Sud
TKM Nº40 - Uruguay

ImageImage
...a trecut pericolul?
Bateristul celor de la Tokio Hotel,Gustav Schafer,si-a revenit in totalitate
in urma interventiei chirurgicale care a avut loc acum o saptamana in Clinica Universitara din
orasul lui natal,Magdenburg,in urma unei crize de apendicita.
In alta ordine de idei,formatia a lasat un DVD,Cuaght on Camera,cu concerte live si parti din backstage,momente ce s-au petrecut in timpul concertelor si a turneului
din intreaga lume,care este foarte bun si special pentru fane deoarece se pot delecta cu acesti gemeni divini!

sursa: tokiohotelfurimmer.com
tradus de mine

Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:35 pm
Reporter

tessth/thus wrote:
Capricho #1067 (BRAZILIA)

Image Image

all scans by me!

translation by aniinhas/thus

TV Tokio Hotel

"Tokio Hotel is my life", thousands of fans of Tokio Hotel write all day long this to redaction of CAPRICHO. It's because of you that the DVD Tokio Hotel TV: Caught in Camera. The fanatic will love to accompaign the German band, rembering everything that they lived last year: the world bang, the shows and the appearences on TV. This DVD also brings comments from the twins Bill and Tom Kaulitz, of Gustav and Georg. But, like nothing is perfect, the documentary arrives to Brazil with no subtitles in Portuguese. Really bad, right? Me, who don't understand German at all, watched it with English subtitles. My English teacher was proud of me!

By Bárbara dos Anjos

Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:18 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reporter

Zona Joven Nº71
ImageImage
ImageImage
sursa:thfurimmer.com

Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:06 pm
Reporter

aniinhas/thus wrote:
Zona Joven N° 71 Peru.

ImageImageImageImage
Tokio Hotel Peru
How the family grown! 3,600 fans well registed make part of Tokio Hotel Peru, the club also counts with focus in cities like Cusco, Chicalayo and Arequipa. After several months we meet them again in one of them meet ups of coordination, that (as you can see by the photo) now are really massive.
The last meet up there were 200 persons that gave their letters and wishess to Georg Listing, bassist of the group that had his birthday in March 31. That gifts were sent in air mail, with it there was a inscription in video, a Chullo* and a key-chain with a Tumi* bathed a gold and silver, bought by the club.

The passion that they feel for this German band it's so huge that now they are planning what to offer to their "sweethearts": the Kaulitz twins, that will shut down the candles in September 1. Although this activities, the club intensify the promotion of Tokio Hotel in our country with hope of accomplish they big dream: have the quartet in Lima.

"We know that Tokio Hotel's tour will pass trhough Peru and that's why we work now as Street Team. Monthly we walk down the streets with flyers, posters, flags and all the necessary to make more people know about the band. We want to have a Meet & Greet with them when they arrive and we have to work a lot to have it", told Antonella (president of the fanclub)

If you want also to make part of this "Tokiomania" you can visit www.tokiohotelperu.foroactivo.com, put your data and start participating. The doors are open to everyone who like the band.

*here is a Tumi, for the onws who don't know what's that
*and a Chullo

Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reporter

Todateen (Brazil) Nº162

ImageImage

sursa:theurope.tk

Sat May 16, 2009 1:55 pm
Reporter

"Zona Joven" n°75 (PE)

DiosaMosha*/THUS wrote:
"Zona Joven" n°75 (PE) :boogie:
Scans by me XD...
ImageImage

aniinhas/THUS wrote:
Tokio Hotel in a new challenge

What more we could demand of this four young German boys that already got prizes of all kinds of stuff, that have a lot of albuns sold on the music market and that broke all the cultural and ideologic borders (their themes are sung in Czech Republic, Poland and France, countries that keep a rejection to Germany). Don't you know? Well, they already pass the fence with a new goal: become the band nr. one of the Earth. And because they really want to get it, they work hard in their next album and in other projects that you will know in this special...

According to David Jost, manager of Tokio Hotel, they have 17 finished songs and they recorded 25. Of those ones they selected some 12 and the other will be going to the B-sides. People who could hear the first songs said that the sound and arragements of the band are totally different of the ones they did before, and that the power that they reached is on the level of every international band.
Through the THtv (official channel of the band on Youtube), the fans could see Bill Kaulitz singing a new song. "Mi corazón está peleando contra mí, como un ser estraño dentro de mi" (="My heart is fighting against me, like a alien inside of me"), says the lyric translated to spanish; Even we don't know the exact name of the song, the fans expeculate it to me "herzen in sturm" (Hearts in Storm).

All their audience is now desesperated for the releasing of the new album. And even it was announced to be released this month of June, the representants of Universal Music informated that the released was delayed to Septemver. Why this delay? In the continuation we will tell you one of the reasons.

Tom against Pseudo-fans

The new that one member of Tokio Hotel hited a fan gave a turn to the world some weeks ago, and leaved the big legion of fans in shock. Tom Kaulitz was the protagonist of this mediatic scandal, but, thanks to the averuguations of their friends, fand and police, the truth came up: the hited fan was a member of a group of stalkers that persecuted the Kaulitz twins for some months.

The stalkers are accusers of pass the limits a lot of times. The girl that supposedly was hited by Tom, is a member of a group of french stalkers that call themselfs "Les Afghanes on Tour".

They had blogs on the internet where we can see the persecuting Tom and Bill while they drive on the road. Including, there is one video where they provoke the mother of the twins, reason why the Kaulitz twins almost wanted to leave Germany.

the police found out that they planned everything to provocate Tom and make him lost his control. there was also a supposition that they had bad plans to do to the boys, that's why their manager did publich the accusation against them.

In every way, the bassist of Tokio Hotel received a fine that responsabilized him for answer the girl and all this incident delayed the new album. But, as alwats, theur fans from Peru and from all around the world gave them support at 100%, that's why they recorded a video with dedications to express that they will always be with Tom and with the other members of the band, in the bad and in the good times.

United Against AIDS
Trying to forget the bad times, the boys of Tokio Hotel were involved in the campain "Fashion Against AIDS", iniciative of the European company H&M, that creates conscience of the AIDS and others de transmition sexual diseases between the young people.

them and other artist as Kay Perry, Cyndi Lauper, Yoko Ono, wtc designed their own clothing with sentences allusive to the cause. Tokio Hotel did a T-shirt with the motto "Rock hard, fuck sake" (Rock duro, Sexo seguro). the image of the T-shirt is a skull that shows the motto in the tooth; but in the word "fuck" they put in the letters u, c and k three little symbols of the band. As part of the campaign, the boys were submited to a hard photoshoot that, said byt their fans, let them with their month opened. In the photo we can see the new look of Bill Kaulitz, that changed the hair on air for a black and white dreadlocks.

In Tom's case, he was seen with another look, without his dreads neather his brown hair. Now he as his hair black and with braids in his head and free in the shoulders part. He also did a piercing in the ear and changed the silver piercing he had on his month to a black one. We have to see that this is going to be the look they will have to the new album, or maybe they will change it again.

Did you know that...
- A note of the program "De película" of ATV, said that Tokio Hotel had dark songs, negatives and almost satanic. This bad information was denied by the directive of the official fanclub and also by Universal Music on a formal letter.
- The access to the official webpage of the band suffered restrictions in June 1st, because of the quantity of visitors that wanted to see the new design of the page. The links are http://www.tokiohotel.com(de and http://www.tokiohotel.com/us.

Translation by me; sorry some mistake :/

Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reporter

sonny_munroe wrote:
LoveTeen #44 (BR)

scans by me ;D

Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reporter

sonny_munroe/thus wrote:
Só Testes #3 [BR]

ImageImage

scans by me ;D

Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reporter

LoRe/thus wrote:
special Tokio Hotel in the magazine 13/20 (Chile)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

credit Shimmy/tha

I translated a small section but can't do the whole thing because I am at work. if no one has done it later I will translate the rest.

This part is for the top row 3rd picture

Bill and Tom Kaulitz had it clear. At barely 12 years of age the German twins had the firm conviction that music was their thing…and they were not wrong. In 2001 Bill in the roll of singer and Tom as the guitarist convinced Gustav to be the drummer and Georg Listing to do his thing as the bassist and form a group of which their main objective was to perform live.
Two years later the group signed a contract with Universal Music and take on the name Tokio Hotel. From there the quartet from Magdeburg prepared their ideas for their first album which finally went on sale in 2005 titled Schrei. The singles “Durchen den Monsun”, “Rette Mich” and “Der Letzte Tag from the debut album which rapidly climbed to the top of the German charts. And a few months later the showy look of the singer Bill Kaulitz (hair standing up, painted nails and eye makeup) and the melancholy sound of punk passed through a pop filter awakened a strong interest in European kids. Zimmer 483 appears in 2007 as the second entry to their catalog and confirms the rise of a group that started playing live more each time and while watching their fans grow in numbers. And to reinforce that growth the band decides to put all their energy in extending their phenomenon in the Anglo market. How? They translated a selection of songs to English from their first two albums for “Scream” the last disco graphic piece from the quartet that unleashes the hysteria from the fanatics that follow their every move. “We’ve come further than we thought in the beginning…none of us imagined this, not the producer, not the manager no one” commented Bill about the fame a group used to signing autographs, taking pictures and hearing the loud screaming at their concerts.

New Look and sights (black section)

These days the Kaulitz brothers and their band mates have put all their energy on working on their new studio album. Internet buzz is that the new single will be out in September. A month later the new album will hit stores and soon after the band will begin promoting worldwide which will include concerts with renewed nails on stage (I have no idea what that part means). That show is what local producers are negotiating to have in Santiago for the first part of 2010. The initial plan was for the group to begin their first South American tour at the end of this year, but the work on the album has delayed the dates for their awaited visit. Patience!

Bigger every time! (green)

From Germany to the world.
They started at age 12 with the idea of playing live as much as they could. Today the Kaulitz brothers are 19 years old and have fans in every corner of the planet following every move this successful band makes. These days the quartet is preparing the details of a new album that could have them in Chile for the first time at the beginning of next year.

Last row last picture (I only did the very top part because the rest we can pretty see it just lists DVDs, albums and the various sites)

Curiosities

Their career started in 1995 with small shows in Magdeburg, Germany
-In the beginning they were called Devilish
-Official debut in 2003 with Schrei
-Last year Bill had vocal cord surgery
-In spite of their intense agenda, the group takes 2 week vacations
-The band sells accessories and clothing on their official site
-Eccentricity: Bill spent 17 thousand euro in 30 minutes shopping
-Tom learned to play the guitar at age 7
-Bill writes and composes since the age of 9
-Scream is a selection of songs from the first two albums translated to English
-In October the highly anticipated new album will be released

Bill Stats

Name: Bill Kaulitz-Trumper
Birthday: September 1
Height: 6’
Role: Singer
Sign: Virgo
Personality: Extravert, jokester, vain, sensitive
Look: eye makeup, hair sprayed up, black nail polish
What he hates: salads & sports
What he loves: animals
Food: pasta, pizza, hamburger
Religion: Agnostic
Bands: Nene, Green Day, Cold Play, Keane, David Bowie
Tattoos: TH logo on back of neck, a star and one on his forearm
Piercing: 2
Television: Prison Break
Color: Orange

Tom Stats

Name: Tom Kaulitz-Trumper
Birthday: September 1
Height: 5’11”
Role: Guitarist
Personality: Structured (don’t know what the other slang word means)
Look: loves his dreads and dresses in baggy hip hop clothes
What he hates: zoos and circuses
What he loves: His blog on tokiohotel.com
Piercing: 1
Dream: a date with the Olsen twins and Angelina Jolie
Bands: Sammy Deluxe
Color: Blue

Georg Stats

Name: Georg Mortiz Hagen Listing
Birthday: March 31
Height: 5'10"
Role: Bassist
Sign: Aries
Dream: Trip around the world
Bands: Oasis, Fall Out Boy, Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Idol: Flea (Red Hot Chilli Peppers)

Gustav Stats

Name: Gustav Klaus Wolfgang Schaffer
Birthday: September 8th
Height: 5'7"
Role: Drummer
Bands: Metallica, Slipknot
Idol: Lars Ulrich
Dream: Stop world hunger

Last edited by nicoletagenoveva on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reporter

LoRe/THUS wrote:
Zona Joven nº 79 (Peru)

Image Image

Image Image
Image Image

Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reporter

credit LoRe/THUS

Image Image

the reading of the magazine have chosen Bill as the most handsome boy. This is what the scans says on him:

Bill Kaulitz
He is the most handsome of all, he won for all your votes. He relied on some very enterteining anecdotes that they position it better than thousand articles.

Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reporter

Zona Joven *81 – Peru

ImageImage

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:43 am
Reporter

kaulitzroxmysox002/thus wrote:
Capricho #1079 BR - Scans By Me

ImageImage

Translation: "Our new album is kinda bizarre. The fans may think it is confuse, but I can't wait to play [new] the songs live"

Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reporter

kaulitzroxmysox002 wrote:
Capricho #1080 - HQ SCANS - scans by me

Image Image
ImageImage
Image Image

Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:52 am