View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Reviste din Franta 
Administrator

Post Reviste din Franta
Star Secret Nr.36/2009

ImageImage
ImageImage

Pentru scanarile numelor mai vechi click AICI

Respectati REGULAMENTUL!!!

Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:42 am
Profile WWW
Reporter

Post Re: Reviste din Franta
THANK YOU sebsgrrl0/THUS!

STARS BOOK SPECIAL NUMBER 16.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/?mniu4kzfj3m

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

credit Lecker./thus

ROCK TOUCH (FR) DECEMBER 2008/JANUARY 2009
*translated by Lecker.

Tokio Hotel: The Beautiful History
As we wait of the release of thier new album in March 2009, the 4 Germans prefer the French we do wait for The History, a huge 2-disc DVD stuffed with pictures and unpublished information. Rock Touch will tell you more on its content and on the actuality of the Kaulitz brothers.

Image Image Image

Every year they release a DVD: after Schrei Live in 2006 and Zimmer 483 Live in Europe in 2007, Tokio Hotel are investing in your living room once again with The History, resuming the past and the present of the phenomenon of this past year. Contrary to the other DVDs, this one doesn't playback to a particular concert. The numbers of fans hoped the release of a video playing back to Parc Des Princes, a higlight of the year 2008 of the young musicians, will probably be dissapointed. The 21st of June was filemd, but not well enough for the groups desire on DVD. So, to not dissapoint the fans, TH therefore decided to publish above all everything backstage during the Zimmer 483 tour.

In the Intamacy of their Studio
On the other hand, which is sure, is that the major part of this image wll be unedited and will redraw the madness that surrounds the group. We will rediscover TH in promotion, on the TV set and well before and after their shows. This documentary will resume the principle of Leb De Sekunde, the first DVD on the group appearing in 2005. And plus this beautiful gift of Christmas, Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav have wanted to share their intamacy in the studio. Currently in the middle of recording of their fourth album, Tokio Hotel left their cameras capture some precious moments of this recording we've been waiting for. According to the last information, we should see and listen to extras of several pieces of the future disk but not totally evidental. The DVD also shows the meetings of work with the producers, the repeats and the moments of relaxation in the studio. This will be the occasion of uncovering the boys shadows that hide behind the TH machine.

In German and English
Shows the images of a recording while this one isn't finished and is rather rare but is maybe a manner for the group to take off stress of the new album. "The pressure around us is huge" confided Bill recently to a German magazine. "I'm not going to talk about our manager or our fans but the pressure of the media. It's an important step to our career. We'll attempt to create the greatest album possible and if it does worse that Schrei or Zimmer 483, it won't be too serious." David Jost, manager of the quartet, announced that it will be more hard and more rock. While the Jonas Brothers tornade the young germans, the rumours to do a duo with Miley Cyrus, interpret of Hannah Montana. Appointment of 2009: we aren't done talking about Tokio Hotel...

TOKIOTUBE*your best source for TH videos

Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reporter

One #56 (France) - New Album in April
credit CARLZ/THA

A little bit of info about the new album (hope you can see the image)

It says that the album will be released around end of April but a single should be available on March.
It's a very important album for the future of the band.Then some stupid stuff and lastly that it will prove if they are here to stay.

translation by SZILVIE/THA

Tokio Hotel - New Album - End of April
Will 2009 be the triumphant return of Tokio Hotel? Programmed for the end of April (a single will be released in march) the release of the new studio album is without doubt made for the future of the German quartet. Good numbers of fans of the first hour have already left the ship series (?) at the long adventure of the group at the United States taken as a true betrayal. Can Bill and his band reconquer the ears of those who (? sorry, this part doesn't make much sense to me)... and those who have turned their backs? Not sure, all that we know is that the album will be equally dispensed at the same time in an English version for english speaking countries, which risks the disliking another time for some fans. What we know is Tokio Hotel has the duty of releasing a new album that will put the world in agreement and that will confirm and that they are here to stay. Useless to say that the pressure is enormous...

Also the Jonas Brothers are interviewed and they are asked about TH.
Nick says that they had heard of them but not of their music and after meeting them they listened to their songs and loved them.They became quickly their favourite band
Kevin says that ,on a personal level, TH made a very good impression on them.They are very nice and don't seem like the type of people who would become stuck-up because of their success.They are very simple and it's great considering how successful they are in Europe
Scan :D

Thanks Wasser`Fall for the scans

ian.2009-Dream' up #47. FR

Image ImageImage

translation by Dailanche/thus

BILL KAULITZ

"OUR NEW ALBUM WILL SURPRISE YOU!"

Being rather seclusive for awhile, the 4 prodigies from Magdeburg are holed up in a studio to finish their third album. This precious jewel is expected to come out next spring. Between two takes, Bill offers his insights on the situation.

You have not been around, lately.

Yes, we were in studio to record our third album. It was a very intens and creative period but at the same time, it offered a much needed break for the band. We were able to come together, far away from our usual hectic life. In the studio, each one of us was alone with his toughts and doubts. The moment that we're away from the spotlight is essential for a band. We've returned to the things that really matter.

In what kind of state of mind did you approach the new recording?

There are a lot of new influences that until now, have not been heard in the sound of Tokio Hotel. Even so, we've kept the same crew. Our new album will probably surprise a lot of people and I hope the fans will love it.

How did you work?

The lyrics and music is the result of our lives since the succes of the band. They handle about our mood, new thoughs and reflexions, and also new wishes and hopes. I've started writing some new lyrics in the summer of 2007. Many lyrics were finished while we were on the road, doing tours and just travelling around. There's one lyric that goes specifically about my home sickness during our tour in the States and goes about all the things I've missed. That's why the album will be in German although there will be an English version also.

How does a song gets created precisely?

In the beginning, it's just loose thoughts and scattered ideas. Then, the music gets more defined, sometimes even without really realising it. The moment that the chorus is set, the song really starts to take shape. At that moment, it has to get recorded. A song is too fragile to let it slip away.

Do you have many discussions (within the band) before you start recording?

Yes, the moment we're ready to start recording, things become difficult. We have a song but there are many different ways to interpret the song. And we have to find the best interpretation. We, then start to expirement with each song by changing the guitar-sounds or modifying my voice. And yes, that can easily lead to huge discussions. And what worries me a bit is the fact that I'm a huge perfectionist, bordering on the obsessive. Luckily, my other three friends don't have the same character (laughs).

Do you feel pressured by your fans?

We try to escape the pressure by making sure we can travel peacefully. But the greatest pressure comes from ourselves. Of course, the reaction of the fans is very important also because we do not want to disappoint them. But we don't want to let ourselves down either. We do listen to other advice but the final decision is always taken by us. It's something between the four of us.

Recently, the celibrity blogger Perez Hilton wrote that your concerts were playback shows. What's your comment on that?

It's not the first time that I hear such bull about Tokio Hotel, or some other bands. We're in the heat of things and our succes elicits jealousy. And those kind of mediaflashs are part of the game. It's a deceitful attack since the famous Perez Hilton has no proof to substantiate his accusations. Like our manager David Jost said, "The best way to form an opinion is to come to our shows and watch us play." And we really, really rock!

http://www.journaux.fr/revue.php?id=91030

Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reporter

credit Laurax/tha
Okapi (France) - January 1st, 2009 - #861
A French educational magazine that had an article titled "2008 en Images", meaning "2008 in Pictures". Whole article is on Pages 1-4, but they are featured on page 2.

Magazine Cover:

Inside:
Image Image
(They are on the lower right corner of the second page)

Translation :
June: France
Phenomenon. Initially planned on the 20th, the Tokio Hotel concert was rescheduled after a series of complaints from fans. The reason: bac and brevet (High School tests, similar to SATs) tests on that day. The day of the "Fête de la Musique" (Day celebrating music), the German band rocked the Parc des Princes, in Paris.

I was so happy when I opened the magazine! I mean, this is an educational magazine for 10-15 year olds (yes I need to end my subscription..) Even if they're only mentioned once, it's for the year in review!! Which means that they were considered very important in 2008 :yay: And the picture in the magazine is from when they performed at TRL last year.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reporter

Star Mag

ImageImageImage

sursa:tokiohotelfurimmer.com

Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:10 pm
Administrator

Trinity Stars #2

sursa: tokiohotelus-forum.com

Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:06 pm
Reporter

*Lucie*/THUS wrote:
teenager #28 (FR)

Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reporter

Star Secret Nº37
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sursa:thfurimmer.com

Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:37 pm
Reporter

Apr.,2009-New Stars Mag #3 (FR)

*Lucie*/thus wrote:
New Stars Mag #3 (FR)

Title : End of the myth?

:( 8-) :roll:

Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reporter

maruTza wrote:
Star Secret Nº37
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sursa:thfurimmer.com

translation by IcyMoffatt/tha

Name: Kaulitz
First name: Tom
Birthday: September 1st 1989
Birth place: Liepzig (Germany)
Eyes color: brown
Hair color: light brown
His family: He's Bill's twin brother. Their parents divorced when they were 6 years old. It was a hard period, but this separation was made without screams and cries. The Kaulitz then moved with their mother. It's her new husband, a punk guitarist, who gave them the will to play music.
Love: At this actual time, his heart is always free. Nevertheless, he is a big dredger (I'm not sure if I used the correct word here) and he has the reputation to make suffered the girls. Atleast, you have been warned!
Main qualities: He always smiles, he knows how to take advantage from the present time without taking his head.
Main fault: He has a spirit of contradiction.
Likes: his guitare, beautiful girls, graffiti, television, parties and big size clothes.
Dislikes: critics, lack of spontaneity, mathematics and physics.
Favorite singers: Samy Delux (german rapper), Aerosmith, Fergie, Snoop Dog and Pharrel Williams.
Particular signs: He has a percing to his lower lips (left side) and dreadlods that are a bit bleached near the points. He is allergic to insect stings.
Web site: www.tokiohotel.com
Fan club / where to write: c/o Polydor, 20 rue des Fossés St-Jacques, 75005 Paris

If you got a majority of triangles, your ideal boy type is a funny dredger.
The political-tourmented hyper sticky type is not enough for you. You don't like the clichés. Besides, you always fall for the beautiful boys branchés who always pass their time with friends to have fun and can't be serious. Also, being beautiful like a god, your friend must have a humoristic sens, just like Tom Kaulitz. The current must be good since the start. Too bad if your boyfriend eyes a little bit too much on other girls: it's a part of his temper. In general terms, you are enough independent. You have the need to laugh with him, to profit a lot without loosing your head. As long as you have a good complicity and that you have beautiful moments together or with your respective friends, you are delighted.

Vorbei/tha wrote:
The fourth one 'vrai ou faux' means true or false. You have to guess which story is true or false. Tokio Hotel is the 3rd one and a rough translation:
Tired of fame, Tokio Hotel is not certain of releasing a new album. They want to put a final point to their music career.

The answers says its false.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reporter

Trinity Stars #2, FR -TH contre Jonas Brothers
credit ladylovelace @ THA

ImageImageImage

Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:41 am
Profile YIM WWW