View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 14.01.2015 - Jam in the van 
Administrator

Post 14.01.2015 - Jam in the van
Image Image Image
Image Image

Sursa: https://www.facebook.com/Jaminthevan

Image ImageImage

Sursa: https://twitter.com/jaminthevan/

Respectati REGULAMENTUL!!!

Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:30 pm
Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: 14.01.2015 - Jam in the van
Articol pe JamInTheVan.com:

Tokio Hotel

Way back in 2011 we got an offer from the radio station 98.7 to pull into the alley behind The Wiltern Theater in Los Angeles and film the band Switchfoot. Now, none of us were at the time Switchfoot fans or in any way knowledgeable about Switchfoot. Myself, I’d never heard of them. We were able to look at their social media accounts and surmised that they had a pretty big following. However, we were new to the whole internet business game, and we had up until then only filmed bands that were on the local level, small followings, climbing their way up. The day we released Switchfoot’s session, I will never forget. We thought we’d made it. Everytime I clicked refresh on our Facebook page fifty new people had liked it. It didn’t matter that a lot of them were conservative Christians who had stumbled upon our site because we filmed a Jesus rock band… we were stoked.

Since then we’ve obviously gone on to film plenty of big named musicians, and our social media following has grown along with us. Yet the day we taped Tokio Hotel still managed to blow my mind. I don’t even think the band retweeted our tweet about us filming them. Some fan just saw it, retweeted it and then it was in the hands of their millions of minions and fan sites gallore. They have an army of devoted girls and boys chomping at the bit to watch them do anything, like literally anything. They got stoked at pictures of the band standing in an alley using their cell phones. So heaven help the internet when we drop these videos. Let the Tokio Hotelaholics loose. It’s time to break the web…

Video-uri pentru "Love Who Loves You Back" si "Girl Got a Gun", interpretate live, in varianta acustica:

Thank you Tokio Hotel: 30.03.2010 - Vienna, Austria

Respectati Regulamentul!

Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]